Another great opportunity is to print free museum passes to the following museums through the King County Libraries:
*Note – This is a significant savings opportunity. I have inlcuded standard admission fees next to museum below to give you an idea of what these passes will save you!
- Bellevue Arts Museum (usually $25 per family or $10 per adult)
- Kidsquest Children’s Museum (usually $7.50 per person)
- Museum of History and Industry (usually $8 per adult and $7 per student)
- Washington State History Museum (usually $8 per adult and $6 per student)
The easiest way to find the free museum passes is to:
1) Start by going to the King County Library Schedule of Events page here.
2) Select the dates you are looking to visit on the calendar on left hand side of page.
3) Under ‘Event Types’ un-select the ‘ALL’ option and then sel
ect the ‘Museum Passes’ option.
4) Select ‘All Locations’ and then hit FIND.
5) Print out passes to museum of choice and enjoy your trip!
You can typically register for the free passes up to 2 weeks in advance. One pass is good for entrance for two people in most cases. You will find all of the details online, once you select the passes you want.
My family will be making a weekly free museum visit this summer to report back to you what the real cost of our free trip was, provide pictures and a review of the visit. To read more about last weeks visit to The Children’s Museum in Tacoma go here.